Thursday, 21 July 2011

a salad lunch

With the Summer comes our easy going lunches.  Husband usually opts for a basic pizza, adding extra cheese, onions or whatever happens to be to hand.   For me, I prefer Salad.  But not with lettuce.  I tend to vary it a bit but basically I go for peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, sometimes beetroot, olives, grated cheese and salami rolled around soft cheese and occasionally coleslaw!  Truly yummy !


ummmm......see what I mean



I know, it looks good enough to eat!!









and just occasionally I sneak in a
glass of wine to go with it - but only
'occasionally' you understand













bon appetit !





5 comments:

  1. Delicious. And beautiful photos too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! (Better watch out though, or you’ll have your blog friends dropping in for lunch! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy!! I sometimes think that salad must = lettuce so I don't eat it as much as I should because I hate lettuce, but now I think I'll try it your way!

    ReplyDelete