1 Oct 2011

1st October

I had to just slip this post in today - here we are on the 1st October...and normally at this time of year the holiday-makers (well the masses) have gone home, the weather is usually cooling down and there are only a few keen surfers arriving to enjoy the few waves that might flop onto the beach   EXCEPT for today


and the temp. is 28 !   and HOT

the village has been swamped with visitors and I just had to take a photo (all be it into the sun) of the field car park.....that believe me would, at this time of year, usually be empty


   
I know it is difficult to see clearly but believe me they are cars.


Have a great day everyone whilst we cope
with the heat.....

11 comments:

  1. That's a lot of visitors! We're just starting our 'on season' here. I like that they support the economy, but don't like the crowds! LOL
    Enjoy the warmth while you can, old man winter is bearing down fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photo. I guess all those visitors are good for business revenue. Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! We have some sunny days here too, but not THAT hot! Pffff! No cool sea breeze?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin, I see completely what you mean...the shops are very happy! I know, we have to make the most of this lovely weather...I do feel there might be a sting in the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, yes, as Robin has pointed out it is good for the economy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, No, not a hint of sea breeze...darn it! I shouldn't complain, of course, but I'm not a hot weather person, although husb. is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems that people like to take it up the last rays of sun, a beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Leovi - I'm SURE you would have made a brilliant photo of the scene....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where I live, it's also above the norm. I'm in Arizona, USA but I hear a lot of areas of our country are warmer and now so are you. It's been a different year!

    My son lives in southern California and his opinion to get rid of all the congested traffic is that anyone who doesn't use the beaches should move out of state! If he were married, I'd say he was well on his way to being the infamous husband in the video you shared, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Freebird, so glad you stopped by. I guess you are more used to this hot weather being in Arizona! Sounds like your son is in training!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar picture on my blog (taken from almost the same spot) - albeit it was taken last August!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...