At the beginning of 2017 I became the volunteer Artist-in-Residence @ Arlington Court National Trust Devon - Watch out for my posts about it.

Monday, 25 May 2015

County Show

Went along to the Devon Show on it's final day of three...

very busy there obviously being Saturday but 

was well worth going to....

took pictures generally of various things happening

so I'll let the pictures do some of the talking...

 








from big horses to miniature horses



aren't these the cutest little four legs ever...
they aren't shetlands, but actually horses - just mini sized











these are waiting to enter the Ring


My next post will be of

carriage driving at the show.

~



11 comments:

  1. Awww, the mini horses are too cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....That's what I thought, they were lively too as these were stallions.... :-)

      Delete
  2. looks like a fun outing, thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good day out for sure :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for taking us along. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them Lori....I've another post to add next.

      Delete
  4. Little horses for little people! The kids looked liked they enjoyed them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those kids couldn't believe how small the horses were, lol :-)

      Delete
  5. It certainly is a popular show, I love events like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's so much to see, although I got round to see loads there were still bits I missed out on seeing. Never mind, there's always another year.

      Delete
  6. Hi, Ann, I love these photos, for I love horses and ponies!! Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...