2 Jul 2015

My Etsy shop....

okay, I'm plugging my shop

and why not indeed.

I'm painting Miniatures called

ACEO's .....

that stands for Art Card Editions & Originals



measuring 3.5 x 2.5 inches so they are small.


(you'll find it in the r-h sidebar too)


The advantage is that people can frame them exactly as they wish - plus collect them - they are very collectible.

Framed in a choice to suit without a mount (mat) board

OR

With a mount (mat) board....

Then framed with glass in the usual way.

I'm having so much fun with these, I have just added a new one to my shop....
called
FAITHFUL FRIEND



Hope you stop by my shop and enjoy seeing the ongoing paintings I'm adding there.



16 comments:

  1. Oh Ann I want faithful Friend now! I may just buy it when I come back home this afternoon If nobody beats me to it ( have to go out now). I ordered a double photo frame for the two watercolours I already bought from you and am expecting that to be delivered today or tomorrow. Your paintings are lovely and yes very collectible :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do buy it Eileen....based on a lurcher (wonder why) lol, somehow I get inspired here. The paintings you bought will look good in the double photo frames, it sets them off a treat :-)

      Delete
  2. I am sure the shop will do well with your gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine - I'm so enjoying doing these paintings to add to the shop :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice additions to your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your aceo's how wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JJ....I love painting them :-)

      Delete
  5. Those look wonderful and I like the size of them too! Hope you have great success! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Sarah, I'm enjoying this venture :-)

      Delete
  6. So glad your going to do your dog to the shop. Your a fine artist and your art will be someones wall keepsake for sure. I will pray for you. That you get a place full of buyers. .You deserve it. You will be famous one day with your dogie pictures.
    You give it time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks carolann, very kind of you to wish me well :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...