20 Nov 2016

New on my Etsy shop...

To start with I have done a painting from my previous post photo...
remember... 











what doesn't show in the photograph were the ponies wandering about (as they do in the New Forest)
so I took artistic license and added them in my painting


Now added this to my Etsy shop,
impressionist/contemporary, and for me holds the feeling of the day when I took the photo.



and now onto some additional paintings added to my shop


All Original watercolours
aceo (Art Card Editions & Originals - miniature artworks)













plus this Contemporary painting is titled: "Running Wild"
a little larger than the aceo's at
7.5 x 5 inches

Catch up with new updates
on my
Etsy shop
here....

www.studiohydeart.etsy.com













16 comments:

  1. Love the pony addition! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie, that was a very loose impression of the horse, great fun to paint.

      Delete
  2. Nice watercolours! Do you still paint with acrylics? I've been experimenting with linocuts... great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do still use acrylics, but not as much as the watercolours these days. Reminds me I must get back into the acrylics this Winter.

      Delete
  3. Ann, what beautiful paintings you've been creating!!! Really lovely. I love them all. You're super. No doubt. xxx Sadami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadami, I appreciate your comment 🙂

      Delete
  4. They are all great but Hamish holds a special place in my heart so that's my favorite! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little man has that affect on people 😉

      Delete
  5. All great, Ann! I wish you good sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy, these are so much fun to paint :)

      Delete
  6. Your paintings are wonderful, it must have been good to visit the New Forest again. You have captured it so well. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, yes it was nice to go back, although we only briefly drove through the area I was brought up in, but that said we had a good time.

      Delete
  7. Ah, the joys of artistic licence. It's something I'm very lax over and work slavishly to the reference photo but the addition of the ponies here has created a wonderful scene. Great work Ann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, I felt it 'said' new forest with the additions :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...