Saturday 11 August 2018

Acrylic on canvas board

I was delighted when given permission by the owners of local property, to do a painting from one of their photos. They have recently added a pond to their garden and captured a great photograph with reflections across it towards their house, which happens to be Round - although that fact doesn't show in the painting (or the photo), just thought I would add that fact for you.



Here it is on my easel, before I wrapped the painting and handed it to the house owners,
my gift to them as a Thank you for letting me do the painting.


Fortunately, they were delighted with it.

For me,  I  Loved doing this painting.










10 comments:

Shammickite said...

This is a lovely painting and I'm sure the homeowners are delighted with it! I haven't really done mush artwork at all this summer, just some watercolour/ink sketches when I was in England/Scotland. Must get back into the swing of things but so many things to do with grandies before they go back to school in September!!!!!

Christine said...

It is beautiful!

robin cox walsh said...

Once again, all I can say is......AMAZING! ♥♥♥♥♥

ann @ studiohyde said...

It's sometimes good to have a rest from painting, when you get back to it, everything is fresh with enthusiasm :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Aww thanks Christine. I painted it a small section at a time, and took my time...I think that was the key to whole painting - Taking my time with it :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Aww Thanks Robin. The photo reference was very clear and the colours were so good on that sunny day it was taken, made painting it easier :)

Eileen H said...

Ann, that painting is beautiful! The owners must be thrilled.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Eileen 🙂 They were a bit surprised when they opened it, hopefully they will enjoy it 😉

Lowcarb team member said...

It's just beautiful.

All the best jan

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks so much Jan 🙂