Sunday 9 December 2018

Silly old blogger!

Well Blogger is still playing up on my Mac. 😟 Anyone else having this issue?

The Comments you leave me, I can add okay  So please keep them coming.

The daft thing is, I cannot Respond to those Comments on my computer, I have to find my iPhone and reply to you from there, but sometimes I get side tracked down a rabbit hole, as we all do online!     πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Please forgive me if I don’t always Respond to your Comments, but at least you'll know I have read them > added them to the blog  ❤️

ann xx

8 comments:

Eileen H said...

I use a Mac and an iPad and Blogger is working OK for me at the moment. I can only suggest you try the Blogger Help Forum and hope they can come up with a solution for you. These problems are very frustrating I know.

Christine said...

I cannot always reply from my iPhone, you made me realize this is likely a blogger problem.

robin cox walsh said...

&%#*'ing Blogger! :( (Not having issues with blogger lately {knock wood} but I have in the past....VERY frustrating!)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Lucky you Eileen, but I will check the Help section. Thanks πŸ™‚

ann @ studiohyde said...

I think Blogger have a few issues to resolve!

ann @ studiohyde said...

You nailed it, I was going to say that too! 🀣

Judy said...

Frustrating, Ann. I don't have any problems with Blogger... for now.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Blogger drives me crazy sometimes 🀣