Monday 18 March 2019

"Oh No, not more Sktchy paintings" I hear you all cry!!!

Have you guessed I'm enjoying this Sktchy app!

here are three more drawings with their reference pics









here's an initial sketch I did from the photo reference...

and the final painting

~ with many thanks to the relevant submissions ~

As you see, I'm not completely 'true' to the reference pictures,
but I like to think (or is it an excuse) that I'm doing this to
ENJOY
and not be under pressure.




THERE, you weren't expecting that ⬆️


btw I never liked this group,
I just thought of the song when I typed 'under pressure'





10 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

All of them....FAB-u-lous!!! ♥♥♥♥

Christine said...

well done!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Aww Shucks Thanks Robin ☺️

Thanks Christine, they are kind of a challenge whilst being relaxing...how can that happen! lol πŸ™‚

Judy said...

All great!!!

Eileen H said...

All Lovely Ann, nice to see your paintings next to the actual photographs. Keep them coming to your blog :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Judy πŸ™‚

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Eileen, I wondered if it was getting repetitive. Glad you like seeing the reference pics too πŸ™‚

Γ–zlem (ybgbb) said...

These are very beautiful!

Shammickite said...

Loved Queen! And loved the recent movie Bohemian Rhapsody.
Great sketches.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Shammickite..... think I'm in a minority about Queen! lol ;)