Studio Hyde Art … welcome to my little corner of the internet
I'm guessing that's not good to eat.
Do mushrooms really come in that colour?
Bright and colourful, and probably not edible!
Very cool! :) (I bet if you got down real close and looked underneath you'd see all the little trolls going about their business! lol)
That mushroom is a lovely colour. Never sure which mushrooms are edible though!
I wouldn't want to chance it that's for sure!
Yes, some do and I've seen others that are redder than this one.
I think not, I heard once that the bright coloured ones should be avoided definitely.
I never thought of that, but I bet you're right ;)
I don't know either Eileen, I just buy them in Tescos, lol.
Post a Comment