At the beginning of 2017 I became the volunteer Artist-in-Residence @ Arlington Court National Trust Devon - Watch out for my posts about it.

Friday, 12 August 2016

New work on my Etsy shop

I'm sure some of you will have already seen these new Listings on my Shop:





I have added them to Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and just about where ever out there, but apparently they do say use Social media....ha, think I have this worked out and then I realised I should add them here too.  By the way, I must admit that I have loved painting each and everyone of them, they all tell a story for me.

These are all Miniature paintings known as ACEO's (Art Cards Editions & Originals)
Size: 3.5 x 2.5 inches (8.89 x 6.35cm)

Very Collectible because of their size, Originality and can be framed up in groups or singly. 



















10 comments:

  1. I love your cottage series! They would be lovely framed in a group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed painting them Judy, something nice about a cottage drawing isn't there :)

      Delete
  2. They're lovely Ann, I hope you get plenty of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do tell a story, each and every one! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...