Pages

Monday, 8 August 2016

Yay...I've got a Craig Young palette


In case you haven't heard of them, here's a link to 



I've been on the waiting list for this palette for over a year and finally I have one - they're Handmade to your specific requirements.   Can't tell you how thrilled I am with it.



and yes, it is already messy - and it's been cleaned up too!!










They are expensive, but this was a very special gift retrospectively from my late in-laws.  I know they would have approved of me having this, they were great supporters of my artwork over the years.

(thanks mum and dad)

~











12 comments:

  1. I'd say, enjoy, but that's a given by the look of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, my most challenging task is deciding on the colours I put in it...I keep changing my mind! lol

      Delete
  2. I'm sure they'd be as delighted as you are Ann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would be Eileen, they were that kind of people :)

      Delete
  3. very thoughtful gift for you Ann!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I'm sure they would have approved of it for me.

      Delete
  4. oooo that looks really yummy, have lots of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet they're grinning down at you this very minute, seeing how chuffed you are with it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would and asking what my next painting will be :)

      Delete
  6. What a great gift! And it looks like a wonderful palette! Have fun using it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...