22 Apr 2017

En plein air Arlington Court


Another lovely day painting at Arlington.  This could get a little repetitive for you to read, so all I'll say is ...

I REALLY ENJOYED THE DAY


(Painting to be completed in the studio)




My set up was near the Carriage Museum and Church, so I've made a note for some more painting scenes in the future...









See what I mean, from these images above.  How could I resist painting.

This next painting is small, approx. 8" x 6" incl. matt/mount board

The Fields at Arlington Court








10 comments:

  1. It is an inspiring place, Ann. It must be a great experience to work here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely Marie. Arlington (and indeed most National Trust properties we have been to) are like life away from life, they are sort of in a bubble all of their own. I guess because they are 'preserved history'.

      Delete
  2. I'll never tire of seeing your art or hearing you say how much you enjoy your painting days at Arlington Court :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I do go on a bit about it, lol :)

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful place to paint! Can't wait to see more of your paintings, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely setting! I can see why you are so inspired. (love your easel!) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The easel is really good, supports the paper/board without a lot of wobble, which can be annoying.

      Delete
  5. Keep on painting, these are lovely. I hope you sell lots of them. Do you get a commission?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. No I don't get commission, I'm just happy with the standard mileage the Trust give volunteers. ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...