Sunday 29 December 2013

Here's a free Calendar for January 2014

I've been thinking about doing a Calendar of Sketching William!   but for starters I'm going to do a month at a time and see what people think about it.   Instead of going through these photographic companies who produce your own picture I'm actually going to 'draw' the calendar dates with a sketch of William at the top for each month.

Soooo, if you want a copy I've (hopefully) added below the pdf  for you to copy and download yourselves.....this is technical stuff for me, so I am keeping my fingers crossed it works.

As I said, I'm only going to do a month at a time and see how it goes from there - this is the picture for January 2014.    Towards the end of January I'll do a blog post ready for February.


and here is the pdf link (just click the pdf word)






17 comments:

The Three Muleteers said...

This is great Ann :-) William will be adorning my office wall!

Eileen H said...

Ann, that is a fabulous idea!
Your link works, I've printed it out, taken a photograph and will include it in a blog post.
I'll put it on a bulldog clip and...
I'll look forward to the next eleven pages :-))
Thank you.


ann @ studiohyde said...

Hi Muleteers and Eileen - I'm so pleased (RELIEVED) the link works....phew! Now I think I'm a complete techy wizard...heehee.....Glad you like this Calendar for January...now to work on the rest! :-)

Judy said...

Great idea, Ann! Just downloaded January! And you can call yourself officially now an accomplished techy wiz!!!!

Joan Tavolott said...

Cute idea!!!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Judy, so long as I remember what to do for next month I'll be fine, lol :-)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Joan :-)

Christine said...

just a lovely way to start the year! The PDF works fine thanks.

ann @ studiohyde said...

That's great to know Christine...enjoy :-)

Cris, Oregon Artist said...

What a cool idea. Now if I was only a techy to print it out...lol how big will,it be printed out? You do fun things. :))

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Cris, glad you like the idea. It should print smaller than A4 :-)

robin cox walsh said...

This is a great idea! Thanks! Off to print right now. ;)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Robin, glad you like it...only 11 more to go! lol

John (JWJarts) said...

What a great idea Ann. I love your sketches of William and I can't think of a better subject for a calendar. Fabulous!!! Happy New Year to you !!

Sonia Aguiar said...

Feliz Año Nuevo 2014!!
Abrazos, Sonia.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Many thanks John and a Happy New Year to you too :-)

ann @ studiohyde said...

And a Happy New Year to you too Sonia :-)