Sunday 22 July 2018

I mentioned Upton Country Park in my previous post...

Poole, Dorset -  from a trip we made some weeks ago.  We hadn't realised this Country Park was even there, but since I had my bike with us we were looking for somewhere to cycle.  This turned out perfect as I had ridden from Poole on the designated cycle route out towards the Park.  I was then able to ride around the Park too, what a bonus.  




even stopped to sketch

the gardens were lovely





even if some of the flowers were going over



A group of musicians being interviewed.
I think they were doing some filming for students by the look of them.
 

This little robin stayed on the post and watched me taking his photo.
Hope he was happy with my effort.



 What a lovely place to visit - this is definitely on our return to list.






10 comments:

Judy said...

Lovely pictures! I had a look at the website of Upton Country Park: looks great for cycling. And I love the dog wash facility. :) The robin is sweet!

Christine said...

What a lovely property!

Lowcarb team member said...

This looks so nice, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

All the best Jan

robin cox walsh said...

This made me smile! Thank you! :D

Eileen H said...

How lovely to be able to cycle around somewhere so nice. That robin is cute, I'm sure he was posing for you :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Yes, we liked the dog wash place too, but there would have been no way we could get William to participate, LOL.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Surprised us Christine, we've known the area for years, but had only just come across this. Have to say, it is maintained very well and was such a pleasure to visit.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Jan 🙂

ann @ studiohyde said...

Worth the blogpost then 🙂

ann @ studiohyde said...

....and there were more tracks to cycle that I didn't get time to do! 🚴‍♀️