Monday 16 March 2020

Clean palette

Having completed some small paintings over the weekend, I decided that perhaps it was time to clean up my palette....


You can understand why, there was no more room to mix paint.

So the clean up began, using a large scraper to scoop up the mess and put it onto some kitchen paper.

I have to say that I’m not a Abstract artist, my brain doesn’t work that way, but today when I looked at the messy kitchen paper, I was sure I could see a large seascape wave with a partial boat! 


Can anyone else see it?



















4 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Yup, a wave crashing over the ark

Eileen H said...

'Fraid not Ann but then I don't have your artistic eye.
I just like what I like and that's your "proper" paintings :)

robin cox walsh said...

YES YES! I see it too! :D

ann @ studiohyde said...

CJ .... an ark, hadn't thought of that 🤣

Eileen....awww that's very nice to know 🙂

Robin... Thought you would 🙂 - I bet, if I had just added it without text, you would have come back and said about a boat and wave 🤣