Thursday 7 January 2021

Etsy shop

Admittedly I've said this before, but I have an Etsy shop - an Online Presence as they call it. 

I get on fine with being Admin of my shop, however every so often I take it upon myself to do a Slideshow of the current artworks in my shop.  This is where the fun starts and, probably because I don't often try slideshows, but each time I come back to them I've completely forgotten how to do one.  

For some reason the technology gets the better of me and I flounder about pressing random buttons.  I know there are handy little Apps for iPad/iphones but I really want to do this on the computer.   The other day I must have spent an hour going backwards and forwards, in the end I gave up.   Then I thought, I'm going to do this.  

So without further ado, here's my effort of a Slideshow - Plus - music....that was fun as I didn't want the generic music, enough said.   

(just click the pic below)


Wonder if I'll remember how to do this the next time!



4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on persevering with your slideshow Ann. You have some beautiful artworks in your shop.

Gemma's person said...

Going to check out your shop.
Thanks for the show.

robin cox walsh said...

Great slideshow! (I know what you mean about forgetting how to do techie stuff! ;) )

ann @ studiohyde said...

Eileen....Thanks so much :)

Gemma's person.....Hope you enjoy visiting my shop :)

Robin....It's reassuring this issue isn't just with me, lol :)