Sunday 2 May 2021

Youtube

Towards the end of last year, I started a Youtube channel as a place to keep/store some of my painting videos taken at Arlington Court.    Now let me say, I'm no video maker, but it has been fun to set up my iPhone and record some of the painting process.    

I've found the most difficult part to be the Editing!   Oh boy, when I watch some Youtubers and they happen to mention Editing taking time, NOW I KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN!   It doesn't help in that I'm no techie, but once I get the hang of something I'm okay - the process just seems to take a long time for me.  Why recently I've suddenly got the knack of the iMovie app, is a mystery, but I have and hopefully this will be a great bonus from here on.

Up until this last week, I have had a few viewers to the channel....that's okay, after all the channel is for Storage.  I've added the videos to the usual "social media" as they like to call it (who ever They are).  

Friends and Followers alike have enjoyed seeing my little attempts at film production  🎞🎬🎥🤣   

However...and to my AMAZEMENT ...my latest video has (to date of writing this) received a Whopping

515 Views

What!

and I have No idea how that has happened - especially as the video concerned is classed by Youtube as a Short   - my non-techie brain is reasoning it's because it is a short video?!   I'm thinking the social media concerned that's kicked this one in the air, has been Instagram (their Reels and Story section perhaps, I certainly don't know).

Anyway....if any of these 515 viewers are reading this, then

THANK YOU SO MUCH

talk about a boost to my ego/encouraging me/and making me want to continue with Youtube.

Okay, this 515 phenomenon may never happen again, but you never know, stranger things have happened.

So if you haven't yet and would like to take a look then here's the link to my Youtube channel

just click the image below ....



And if you want to follow along then 

SUBSCRIBE - LIKE - and hit the BELL icon to be notified of upcoming videos

with a 

HUGE THANK YOU FROM ME  😍

~~~~~~~~~~












3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on your efforts and the many views of your video on your Youtube channel. I didn't know about it or haven't searched for it and will definitely have a look now and subscribe. You're right about the length of videos being a factor as when I search for anything on YouTube I admit I look for short videos and if they're too long it puts me off. I have a short attention span :)

robin cox walsh said...

Oh boy! You're going to be soooooo famous! 💗💗💗💗 (as you deserve to be!)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Eileen....aww Thanks for subscribing 🙂 Hopefully this season I'll get a few videos added to my Youtube channel - it's good to look back on previous painting sessions, but if I get subscribers who enjoy watching them, it's all the more encouraging 🎬🎥

Robin...well at least you all know me here in blogland 🤣