Saturday 5 June 2021

A sunny painting day

I've missed a few painting sessions at Arlington Court recently, one main reason was due to the weather...somehow I couldn't see myself trying to hold down the easel in a ferocious gale.  

So, finally I was very pleased to get back there yesterday.  If you click the final image there's a little screenshot video....enjoy!


~ Thought the painting was beginning to blend with the background ~









~ click ⤵︎ ~


My Youtube channel:   Ann Hyde - Painting Diaries


5 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

Simply stunning! :D

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann what a lovely painting. Enjoyed the video as well. Glad to see you found a lovely day to get out and paint. Have a great week.

Eileen H said...

There's been a definite change in the weather with some gloriously sunny days perfect for your plein air painting at Arlington court, Your painting is very, very good.

CJ Kennedy said...

The last image looks like a postcard. Beautiful!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks so much everyone....Robin - Debbie - Eileen and CJ. Next time I see 'M' heading towards me with a camera, I'm going to hide behind a tree (a large tree)! lol ;)