Monday 31 January 2022

Have I told you this one...

 ....probably not, but I have kept meaning to.  

Some of you, however, will have noticed, via other social media (aka: facebook), that I have a Youtube Channel.  Nothing dynamic, just me adding a few clips - and as they call them -  #shorts




If you are so inclined to take the occasional look at Youtube channels, perhaps you would like to 

to my channel and remember to

Hit the Like 

and the All on the Bell icon 

  




this way you will get Notified when I upload something new

plus

it would help my channel tremendously.


Thanks so much!


My next blogpost:  I will add a list of channels that I watch,

you may like to follow them too!


Bye for now 



3 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

Done and done! :D

Eileen H said...

I am subscribed Ann but don't seem to get any notifications but I do visit when you put the links on your blog. Will have to visit more often methinks.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Robin 👍🙂

Eileen…. Had trouble myself at one time getting notifications, I thought they would notify me in emails -turned out it wasn’t done lime that and then when I added Youtube app, I got notifications. Still can’t fathom all this techie stuff though, I blunder along and hope. Lol