Thursday 5 January 2023

Picture to Painting

Looking through some boxes recently, I came across this photo.  It was taken at least 10 years ago and for some reason I had kept it.  I think the ‘me’ back then was thinking it could make a painting.  And the ‘me’ now agrees.  It’s the clouds that win me over, even with the landscape, which is stunning.  Reckon this will definitely be in line as an Oil painting.  I currently have a painting on the easel, but as soon as that one is done, this is going to be the next.

And if you wonder where this photo was taken,  it’s on the outskirts of Salisbury in Wiltshire.

















3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Wow, that's stunning Ann.

robin cox walsh said...

Can't wait to see your 'interpretation'! :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Eileen…..Thanks, I’m so glad I took that snap :)

Robin….hopefully I can do it justice :)