Monday 24 February 2020

No maintenance required!

Well, that appears to have been easier than I thought.   I was planning on sorting out the Settings on the blog, but took a look and the Sidebar has appeared all by itself.

Can I ask everyone, take a look on your devices and tell me if you see the Righthand Sidebar?

Much appreciated.....ann x
* * * * *
THANKS for responses and letting me know what you see viewing this on your devices.
I am still amazed the blog sorted itself out,
OR AM I MORE POWERFUL THAN I THOUGHT I WAS 🤣

6 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Hi Ann, I'm on a PC and I can see your right-hand sidebar: William's blog, Etsy, Followers, Contact Form, Blog List, Esty, Older Blogs, and Armchair Travels.

I don't think you sidebar will be visible for those using a mobile device like a phone. I know when I've checked my blog using my phone, my sidebars do not appear.

Eileen H said...

Yeah it's back... as if by magic :)

robin cox walsh said...

I see them! YAY! :D

ann @ studiohyde said...

Hi CJ, Eileen and Robin....Thanks so much...Whoop Whoop Hooray 💃💃💃 and I didn't do anything, it worked it all out on its own - I should have said I worked for hours and was extremely technical about it 😂

sandy said...

on my laptop - on the right side.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Sandy...great, thanks for letting me know 👍