Monday 12 April 2021

Work-in-progress


Currently on the easel and as the caption says ...now to let this layer dry. 

sometimes I have to sit on my hands to stop myself fiddling with more paint

When it is dry, I will then go back and add detail to complete it.


I'm getting a bit techie too, and added this (also with a separate video clip) to Instagram.  Not only that, but to Instagram Reels.  Apparently it is Instagrams version of TikTok.....yes, I know - somewhere along the line I seem to be a hundred steps behind everyone else!!!

Anyway, I gave it a go and it seemed to work - which is amazing for me, I gave myself a pat on the back.

Hopefully the video clip will add here too, says me -

so just click the image below ⤵️ and put your sound on

(The scene is across Exmoor)








3 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

I know what you mean about sitting on your hands! Waiting is the hardest part! (You and I must be trodding the same techie path! :-/ LOL)

Eileen H said...

I don't have an Instagram account. If you're a hundred steps behind then I;m a thousand steps behind everyone else. Your painting looks good to me here on your blog anyway.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Robin.....I reckon so too 🤣

Eileen....Thanks Eileen, I try to keep up with social media (there! I'm getting techie talk) 🤣