Friday 7 May 2021

Plein air painting

I missed plein air painting last week at Arlington Court - for one thing the weather took a definite turn for the worst.  Those in the UK will completely know what I am on about - but those who don't, I will say that after weeks and weeks of lovely sunny weather, it all came back to bite us.  (I knew it would and why not, nature has her own agenda and the balance has to be completed.  The fields were looking so dry, and as for  the gardens, they needed a watering) --- Quite why we need the HIGH WINDS TOO, is beyond me but heyho it is what it is.....meanwhile I am .... 




3 comments:

Eileen H said...

The weather has been dreadful and I didn't really expect to see hailstones in May. Lets be optimistic and know we'll have several months of lovely, sunny weather and you'll enjoy many, many days of plein air painting.

robin cox walsh said...

Mother Nature is 'cleaning house'.....so Arlington will shine! :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Eileen....we can but hope. It has turned quite cold here, so we have actually had to put the heating on...IN MAY!!!

Robin...LOL Yes, hadn't thought of that :)