Monday 17 January 2022

Busy adding paintings to my Etsy listings

I have been missing from here, yes I know, it has been a while.  Haven't been lazy though, I'm busy trying to add more Listings to my Etsy shop.  Hope this doesn't bore you, but I know some people following don't do a lot of social media and prefer to keep things easy with blog posts.

So, enough talk...here are some of my latest Etsy shop items...

~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~



There are some paintings that I have re-listed,
my theory is that if they aren't available
how can someone buy them!






3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You have some wonderful paintings in your Etsy shop Ann. You certainly have been busy.

robin cox walsh said...

They're lovely! :D

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Eileen…….Thanks Robin……I just love painting lots of different things- when I see a view and it clicks as a painting, I’m so happy ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ–ผ