Wednesday 19 January 2022

Updated the blog…

… As if you haven’t noticed 🤣

I’ll explain.  For sometime now, ages, I couldn’t get the Sidebar to show up, no matter what I tried to do.

In the end I resorted to major tactics and restored to default settings, deciding that if I lost the lot, then at least I had tried…however… still nothing!… and not to be put off, I kept going.  Not sure what I did, but the sidebar appeared.  Hooray, whoop whoop.

I have plans to add additional content here.  Yes, there will be Art, it's what I do, but there will be other things as well.  

Hope you stick around, and see you shortly.



Ummm…what’s going on here ⬆️

~ look out for the next blogpost ~





3 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

Blogger has a mind of it's own! I surrendered ages ago! :)

Eileen H said...

Yay. Well done Ann!
If at first you don't succeed, try, try and try again.....
YOU DID IT, persistence pays off :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Robin….I fairly nearly did too! 😳

Eileen…Thanks, I could hardly believe it actually. Been putting it off for soooo looong!