Friday 26 January 2024

Moving tiles

You know you are old when your kids tell you NOT to do something, as they will step in and sort it! Which is really kind of them, but we were in a hurry to sort it ourselves and as they were busy this day, we got on with it.  (We didn’t tell them first though)!  

We moved a pile of tiles and cement/grouting.


So having completed the task we felt we should message the kids to confess.  Here’s how that went….

{Husband}…


{Son replied}…



{Daughter on the other hand was more vocal}…



THEY SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT WE ARE REBELS 🤣🤣🤣

(Love their concerns for us though)










9 comments:

Eileen H said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning. That has made my day :-)

Marie Smith said...

I understand their concern but we would have done the same!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Eileen….I’m glad this cheered you up, it tickled me when I saw it too 🤣

Marie….So good to know you would have done the same 👍🙂

robin cox walsh said...

Priceless!!!!! (Are they going to come and lay and grout them for you???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Robin….haha, No, I think we will play it safe and get the professionals in 🤣

Gemma's person said...

I busted out laughing and kept laughing at the kids' answers back. You are a pair of pranksters.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Gemma’s person…… Thanks, I think we got away with it! 🤣

Shammickite said...

Brilliant piece of repartee. How satisfyling to be called infuriating! hehehe

ann @ studiohyde said...

Shammickite……Hubby has been working years trying to gain the infuriating title 🤣