Monday 6 May 2019

Elizabeth Hyde Photography

Our daughter, Elizabeth (known as Lil), is a great photographer and spending more time recently taking some awesome photos (I tend not to say the word 'awesome' very often, so you probably get the idea that I am totally biased here).   I like to think it is justified as myself and others point out that she 'has an eye for photos'.  

I've helped her with a Blog (I've made it more like a website).  She will eventually have a Link for selling photos, but we still have to work that bit out!  However, in the meantime I have added some photos for her, and Catergorised them too.   She has also set up a Facebook Page,  I have encouraged her to add a shop (another "work in progress").  

Let's face it these things take time to evolve, so bear with it and in the meanwhile
take a look at her blog/website and facebook page so far.



and



Facebook Page - Elizabeth's Photography


📸 📸 📸














8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s beautiful, that background highlights the swan so beautifully, I will go right now to visit!

robin cox walsh said...

That's WONDERFUL! Lil IS a VERY talented photographer! Great site you set up too!

Eileen H said...

I've just had a look at Lil's blog and WOW, WOW, WOW. Awesome is the word!!! Fabulous photographs and I'll definitely add her blog to my reading list.

Christine said...

Her work is beautiful!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks everyone so much. This is just the boost and support she needs. Her love of taking photos is what drives her, plus she is continually aiming to improve and we are all encouraging her here. She has already had people ask if she would visit them to take pet photos 👍🙂📸

Lowcarb team member said...

This is beautiful.
I will visit her site now.

All the best Jan

Judy said...

Her photos are fabulous! I've had a look at her blog and her fb page... awesome!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks everyone ❤️