Tuesday 7 May 2019

Update about the plant I mentioned the other day....


and the pictures of the plant



We had spotted this at one of the National Trust properties in Cornwall 


One of my followers, Shammickite, suggested asking the Trust about the plant. So this evening I messaged them on Facebook, and to my surprise a very kind person there answered within an hour!!!
How efficient was that!

so now you all want to know the response which was:

Hello Ann, really glad you enjoyed your visit. The plant is olearia x scilloniensis.


(thanks Shammickite for suggesting I ask the question)




8 comments:

Christine said...

or 'Daisy Bush' I see, good to know!

Anonymous said...

The power of blogger world!

Judy said...

A daisy bush! Great that they answered you so quickly.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks Christine, Laurie and Judy :) - Yes, the power of the internet. We all hear of people complaining about various issues with the internet, but on the other hand it has a wealth of information on the positive side :)

robin cox walsh said...

It sure is a HAPPY daisy bush! :D

ann @ studiohyde said...

...and we were very happy to see it ;)

Shammickite said...

There's always someone who knows the right answer, it's just a matter of asking the right question! I just completed a painting of a waterfall that I photographed in Scotland last year when we were on a boat trip on Loch Lomond. I didn't make a note of the name of the river or the waterfall, so a quick email to the nearby hotel and I had the answer back within the hour!!!!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Shammickite.....Excellent isn't it :) People complain about the internet, but so often it is a great asset :)