Saturday 11 April 2020

Think I got into seascapes don't you...

Having painted "Magic Carpet" (see my previous blogpost)

it got me into doing another Seascape

This painting was from one of my reference photographs.  We'd taken a walk along the coastal path locally, and at the end of the day as the sun was setting, I took a photo.  Not realising it would be inspiration for a future painting, just a photo of the moment.  So glad I stopped and bothered to take in this view - which has become a 10" x 8" Oil painting on canvas panel


Title:  ONE OF THESE DAYS






3 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

WOW! I thought it was a photo at first! Well done! ♥♥♥♥♥

Eileen H said...

That painting is seriously WOW, love it :)

ann @ studiohyde said...

Robin.....Thanks, the more I paint the more I'm enjoying oils :)

Eileen...Thanks - the contrast that day was a moment where I thought "Yes, got to take this photo".