Tuesday 9 February 2021

Art Supplies

I have to say that I'm not someone who particularly loves shopping.  Okay, looking around the shops is one thing and I enjoy a bit of window shopping.  When it comes to shopping generally, it doesn't do it for me.  HOWEVER....that is until I go into an art suppliers....Wow!  Bliss or what.  

A bit of a distant memory nowadays though, but better everyone is safe during these very weird times.

So my art supply shopping is now done ONLINE....Yay!  and oh boy did I order the other day.  Which resulted in this BIG BOX OF CANVASES arriving 



Various sizes from 6" x 6" through to 24"x12 - I have enough to keep me going for some time.

Oh, and I also got Oil paper blocks too, Jackson's Art own brand.  It's lovely paper with such a

great texture to  it.  A delight to paint on.

So many THANKS to JACKSON'S ART SUPPLIERS

who were very efficient sending this out and supplying tracking to boot.


🎨🎨🎨





4 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

A visit to the art store is usually part of my b'day celebration with the boys. I feel like a kid in a candy store! :D Maybe someday we'll be able to do it again.......

Eileen H said...

I can imagine your joy on opening your box of goodies.

Shammickite said...

Yes lots of on line shopping going on. I haven't been inside my local art supplies shop since last February.... a whole year! I wonder how he is doing. Just a small shop absolutely loaded with art supplies of all sorts, run by a little Korean man. I hope he's OK!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Robin.....Exactly, everything is up in the air at the moment. We live in hope...to Shop for Art Supplies again 🤣

Eileen....it was like Christmas 💃

Shammickite....It's very difficult for the small independent shops...here is the same. Some have gone online more, but even so it's the walk-in people they need. Fingers crossed for your art supplier and that they can weather this storm! 🤞