Thursday 4 November 2021

Part 2 video on my Youtube channel


This is the waiting for paint to dry phase.... ⤦

Having waited for the Oil paint to dry, I've returned to this painting and completed it.  In fact, I have to say, it didn't actually need much work - keeping it 'natural'  (in other words...no fuss) was my aim.  

That's the danger area though! - you go back to a painting and start 'Changing' it, where's in fact, it already has the look you are going for, but just need to enhance it slightly.   To my non-artist followers, I hope that makes sense.

(as ever, click the image below for a Time-lapse of completing this piece)




3 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

I often watch these types of videos (of other artists) and I talk to my monitor saying, "It needs a little something right there." But they never listen to me! You heard my every 'suggestion'! LOL Stunning! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Eileen H said...

I'm one of your non-artist followers and that makes perfect sense to me. It's a lovely painting.

ann @ studiohyde said...

Thanks so much Robin and Eileen ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘❤️